Dublin River Boots III
- Waterproof and breathable casual boot.
- Full leather upper.
- Moisture-wicking RCS footbed system for comfort and breathability.
- Breathable nylon lining.
- Durable and lightweight Tough Tec rubber outer sole.
- Heel and arch support with double cushioning layer for great comfort.
- Elastic top gusset and adjustable lace.
- Available in Regular Wide and Extra Wide calf fittings.
Whether you use your boots everyday or just for show, taking care of them will make them more comfortable and last longer. To protect and care for your leather boots we recommend the steps below:
1. Clean - wipe your boots with a damp cloth using the Dublin Pre Wash Spray after each use to remove dust, dirt or any liquids they may have been exposed to whilst being worn.
2. Dry - once cleaned always leave your boots to dry naturally away from direct heat
3. Condition - use a sponge and apply a leather conditioner; Dublin Proof & Conditioner Leather Spray to soften and moisturise your boots. After a few minutes the leather will have absorbed what it can, and you can wipe any remaining conditioner off.
4. Polish – Use the Dublin Leather Cream and rub into the boots with a soft cloth to add condition and shine.
5. Weatherproof - use the Dublin Fast Dry Proof Spray to help protect against future dirt, water stains and helps restore a water repellent finish to all footwear.
Always test conditioners, polish and waterproofers on a small inconspicuous area before you cover the whole boot. Always follow the instructions.
|Size||Height||Calf (outer)||Calf (inner)||Ankle (outer)||Ankle (inner)||Height||Calf (outer)||Calf (inner)||Ankle (outer)||Ankle (inner)||Height||Calf (outer)||Calf (inner)||Ankle (outer)||Ankle (inner)|
Please note: The Height, Calf and Ankle measurements are the measurements of the boots themselves.